2007年5月6日日曜日

My favorite thing

My most favorite thing is going to live house and rock festival.
I like music very much.
It is no exaggeration to say no music, no life.
Music makes me happy!
And music makes me forget disgusting things. So, I always go to live house when I am tired.
In the Golden week, I went to live house and rock festival. It was very excited!
In the live house, I met a foreign people. He has long hair just like rock musician. I was very surprised when I hear his job.
According to the rumor, he is an English teacher as ALT. I think that he is very great! I want to be a person just like him.
When I have a job, I don't want to give up my favorite things! So, I will go to live house and rock festival from now on!
The favorite things makes human nature pregnant! It is music for me!

2 件のコメント:

JH さんのコメント...

Which band did you see during Gloden Week?

Jaguar さんのコメント...

I envy you.I wanted to go to the festival..